Thank you for your interest in the 2017 WAPC Poster Session. The author-attended portion of the poster session will be held on Monday, May 1, 2017, at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells, WI. Abstracts of each accepted poster will be made available to conference participants online. The submission deadline for abstracts is Wednesday, January 18, 2017. WAPC will notify you during March 2017 if your abstract has been accepted.
Watch this recorded Webinar to learn more about how to write a winning abstract:
If your abstract is accepted, one person per poster will be entitled to a $50 reduction in the member or non-member registration fee. Poster session presenters are required to register to attend the conference on Monday, May 1, 2017, and to attend the scheduled poster session.
Presenters are asked to remove their posters at the conclusion of the second poster session.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact WAPC staff at (608) 285-5858 or email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: You will submit your abstract using Survey Monkey.
Posters may be:
Click on the links above to access the submission forms.
- Posters submitted to previous conferences are acceptable.
- The abstract must be no longer than 350 words in length. Cut and paste the abstract sections in the space provided on the submission form. You must complete the submission process in one sitting; you will not be able to reenter the submission form once you submit it.
- The author(s) must be the principal individual(s) that designed and implemented the project.
- The original research and case studies must be completed at the time the abstract is submitted. Innovative projects must be implemented and preliminary data must be available at the time the abstract is submitted.
- Results should support conclusions.
- Methodology must be appropriate to answer questions or address the problem stated.
- Subject of the poster must be current and applicable to perinatal care.
- One author must be available at his/her poster during the poster session on Monday, May 1, 2017, for discussion with conference participants.
- The poster session committee will (a) accept the abstract, (b) provide preliminary acceptance of the abstract and request changes be made by the author, or (c) not accept the abstract.
- If you would like to discuss your abstract with a WAPC staff member prior to submitting it, please contact staff at 608-285-5858 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional tips for authors, click here.