Promoting birth after 39 weeks: Resources
Cesarean Reduction Toolkit
This compendium of materials includes components for health professionals and consumers and supporting scientific references.
Primary Cesarean Delivery
- Things to Think About for the Birth of Your Baby: What to Talk about with Your Provider (for consumers)
- Primary Cesarean Reduction: Provider Discussion Information (for providers)
- Primary Cesarean Reduction: Tools for Hospitals and Healthcare Systems
Vaginal Birth after Cesarean (VBAC)
- Things to Consider when Making the Decision to have Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC) and Planned Repeat Cesarean Birth (for consumers)
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC) and Elective Repeat Cesarean Birth (for providers)
- Consent for Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Section
Community Provider Support of Growth in Premature Infants (2nd Edition of "Catch-Up Growth")
Neonatal Nutritional Discharge Plan (Available as a fillable PDF)
This plan was developed to assist in the transition from the hospital to the community for infants in the neonatal intensive care unit with special nutritional needs. It is meant to be completed by the discharge coordinating nurse, dietitian, or other appropriate health care professional.
Did you know?
A baby’s brain grows 30% in the last 5 weeks of pregnancy.